Bhagwant Global University is established to provide quality education and to fulfill following objectives
OBJECTIVES OF THE UNIVERSITY
1. To provide instructions, teaching and training in Higher education in the field of Science, Technology, Management, Medicals, Arts, Commerce and to make provisions for research, advancement and dissemination of knowledge so as to emerge as a premier center for learning & Research in various spheres of Science, Technology, Management, Medical Arts & Commerce.
2. To create higher levels of intellectual abilities and to contribute to the higher education sector of Developing states and countries at an affordable cost.
3. To establish state of art facilities for Technical and Professional Higher education and other disciplines of learning
4. To carry out teaching and research and offer continuing education Programmes.
5. To create center of excellence for teaching, research and development and for Sharing knowledge and its application.
6. To provide consultancy to the industry and public organization.
7. To provide education through distance courses at the door step for those who do not have enough resources to complete the education in full time courses.
8. To establish e-learning center.
9. To award degrees, diplomas, certificates and other academic distinctions on the basis of examination or any other method of evaluation
10. To ensure that the standard of the degrees, diplomas, certificates and other academic distinctions are not lower than those laid by the AICTE/ NCGE /UGC /MCI and PCI.
Acknowledging the benchmarking quality education provided by Bhagwant University reputed organizations, top magazines, newspapers and television channels have bestowed awards, rankings & ratings to the University in various areas like placements, industry interface, infrastructure, international relations, etc.
Training and Placement department is an integral part of Bhagwant University which plays a vital role for building strong Industry- Academia relationship. It Trains ,Develops, grooms and makes student ready for final Placement.It invites various industries and reputed firms for campus recruitment. It coordinates quite well with the corporate sector and provides well-developed infrastructure to facilitate the campus selection programmes.
Our experience by such a design has been a win - win situation for all, as the students are ready to step into the corporate sector with their practical experience in application with the concepts learnt in the college. It will be a Step-up path for the students in the prestigious companies on one hand and on the other hand industries get satisfaction of training young engineers for our country's bright future.
The Training and Placement department of ITM University Raipur provides guidance and all the assistance to the students in order to achieve their career goals. Requisite emphasis is given for soft skills development complementing the regular academic programs. Aptitude tests, Group Discussions, Job oriented courses and special training programs are regularly conducted.
Bhagwant Education Foundation is a society of Bhagwant group of Educationalists, Engineers and Scientists working for the cause of development of technical and professional education catering to the needs of the population particularly in the rural areas which are hitherto untouched by the public sector and other social bodies. The first venture of the foundation was the establishment of Ajmer institute of technology, Puskar bypass, Ajmer, which is offering courses leading to Bachelor of Engineering Degree in four Engineering discipline. The Institute is duly approved by the AICTE and is affiliated to the Rajasthan Technical University Kota.
Bhagwant Education Foundation is also having an UGC recognized University which was established by Govt of Rajasthan and recognized by UGC. Bhagwant University, a renowned name in the realm of education which is committed to confer its humble role in countryâ€™s march towards prosperity and global leadership by imparting excellence in world-class higher education in the various technical and non-technical disciplines.
The other institute of the group, established by Bhagwant Education Development Society registered in UP (a sister organization of the foundation) is Bhagwant Institute of Technology in rural areas of District Muzaffarnagar. This institute is approved by AICTE and affiliated to the UP Technical University which is presently offering B.Tech degree programs in seven disciplines of Engineering and Technology, three years post graduation program in computer application (MCA), two years post graduation program in Business Administration (M.B.A), three year undergraduate program in computer application (BCA) and three year undergraduate program in Business Administration (BBA). Since the area of district Muzaffarnagar and Bijnor is far behind in the matter of basic education, the society has also started B.ed Program & B.PEd from the Session 2003 & 2006 consecutively under a separate institute â€śBhagwant College of Educationâ€ť.
Such is the dedication of the society for the development technical and professional education in remote areas and the credit goes mainly to the team of young energetic and dynamic professionals led by the chairman who him self is a civil engineer with long professional experience in India and abroad.