These business and commerce courses are available as both Undergraduate and Post graduate programs.
• Examples of undergraduate programs are BBA (bachelor’s in business administration) and BMS (bachelor’s in management studies).
• Post graduate level programs are offered in the form of an MBA (master’s in business administration) or PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management).
Generally, as far as eligibility for business & commerce courses are concerned:
• Undergraduate programs such as the BBA, BCom, BMS - 12th pass or equivalent is sufficient
• MBA – minimum of a graduate
Business & Commerce Entrance Exams
Beyond meeting the basic eligibility criteria, aspirants are expected to clear Business & commerce Entrance Exams conducted by all major colleges to identify student aptitude and a merit-based approach for admission.
• BBA: NPAT, UGAT, SET etc.
• MBA: CAT, XAT, CMAT, SNAP and more.
Admission in Business & commerce Colleges in India is not easy, but it is also this same competitive atmosphere that brings out the best in students as they compete to get selected into popular business & commerce colleges in India.
Business & Commerce Branches
A wide variety of business & commerce branches and specializations are available, some of which are listed below:
• UG programs (BBA): Human resource, Finance, Marketing, Travel & Tourism, Banking and Insurance & more.
• PG programs (MBA): Finance, Retail, FMCG, Sales, Supply Chain, Hospitality, Entrepreneurship, IT, Operations & more.
Top Indian MNCs and even traditional businesses are realizing the importance of properly managed capital and manpower resources, more efficiency and effectiveness in operations and other factors.
As businesses become more & more competitive, they seek an unfair advantage by hiring top business & commerce courses candidates. These jobs often come with extremely attractive pay checks and global standards of work and exposure – for most aspirants this is the ultimate dream come true.
Average salary for most MBA passouts starts around 3 lakhs per year and can go all the way up to 20-30 lakhs per annum and this is hence one of the most preferred of post graduate programs.
Getting admission in Business & commerce Colleges in India is only the first of many steps towards building a successful business and management career. With a steep rise in Startup culture and increasing number of entrepreneurs, business and commerce courses provide careers that seem to be on their way up atleast for the foreseeable decade and more.
into the right BBA, BMS or MBA college may be the ultimate difference between a
lifetime of success and regret. Being a top career counsellor in India, AdmissionLelo
prides itself on providing FREE personalized guidance to tens of thousands of
education-hungry candidates all of who seek the holy grail – a prized
management career with top businesses in India. Our services as the best
education counsellor in New Delhi, India gives us unique perspective to
guide you on the pathway to success.
The course curriculum under Business and Commerce to
build your future are mentioned below: