Top Computer Application Courses in India
Computer application courses consist of learning all about IT (Information technology) and the latest advancements in computing technologies such as computer networking, software engineering, databases, computer programming, web design, digital marketing, operating systems, system administration & cloud computing.
It attempts to get the aspirant abreast with recent and updated technologies so as to ensure they stay relevant and current.
Types of Computer Application Courses
Computer application courses can be done at either the Bachelor (UG) or Master (PG) levels.
• Bachelor Computer Application Courses (BCA) 3 years
• Master Computer Application Courses (MCA) 2 years
Eligibility for Computer Application Courses
• Bachelor Program (BCA) 12th class pass from any stream
• Master Program (MCA) Graduate from any stream
Computer Application Courses Entrance Exams
To secure admission in computer application colleges in India, subject to minimum eligibility for computer application courses above, by and far the most common entrance exam is the AIMA UGAT 2020.
Other exams such as the IPU CET, BUMAT, HPCET, DSAT and more are conducted by individual states and universities independently.
Computer Application Courses Branches
Popular computer application colleges in India offer below computer application branches or specializations:
• Bachelor of Physiotherapy
• Computer Graphics
• Programming Languages
• Database management
• Systems Administration
• Word Processing
• Internet Technologies
• Accounting Applications
• Animation, Music & Video processing
Benefits of Computer Application Courses
Admission in computer application colleges in India basically secures a high value future in technology for you. Computer application courses offer updated syllabi and top-of-the-shelf technologies and learning ecosystem to prime the aspirant for lifelong success in the field of technology and related areas.
Computer application courses candidates common find employment in below job profiles:
• Software Developer
• Network Engineer
• IT Consultant
• Desktop Engineer
• Digital Marketing Intern
Corporates and institutions such as academic institutions, software development companies, web design companies, banking sector, e-Commerce companies, computer networking companies and others seek the cream of BCA passouts every year to operate and run valuable functions in their respective enterprises.
Public sector organizations such as IAF (Indian Air Force), the Indian Army and the India Navy, hires hundreds of IT professionals every year having a BCA degree makes it very easy for you to be eligible for a lucrative offer!
A wide variety of popular computer application colleges in India provide admission and entry into computer application courses into various computer application branches and specializations. Admission in computer application Colleges in India can be confusing looking at the extremely large number of unverified institutions, each of them claiming to be the best. We curate all this information and bring you the right perspective for you to make informed career choices.
Getting into one of the popular computer application colleges in India and specializing in any of the available computer application courses branches just seems completely worth it. Just stay abreast of the eligibility for computer application courses and computer application courses entrance exams updates if any. Admission in computer application courses colleges in India is easy with the right guidance and direction.
Best Computer Application college in India
Learning computers and computing technology is extremely valuable, but what is more important is doing your computer application course from the right institute. We hand hold you through FREE information and personalized guidance at each step of your career journey. AdmissionLelo is the best education counsellor in New Delhi, India. Our experience of having worked with thousands of students provides us with unique perspectives which we use to help you better. As a top career counsellor in India, we believe our journey to guide and help you has only just begun!
Types of Computer Application Courses
The course curriculum under Computer Application to build your future are mentioned below:
- B Sc (Hons) Computer Science in Artificial Intelligence
- B Sc (Hons) Computer Science in Innovation and Technology
- B. Sc IT
- B. Sc IT (Industry Intergrated)
- B.Design (Film & TV Production)
- B.Design (Gaming)
- B.Design (Graphics)
- B.Sc (Computer Science)
- B.Sc (Hons) BS in Cloud Computing and Big Data
- B.Sc (Hons.) CS
- B.Sc (Information Technology)
- B.SC (IT)
- B.sc Computer Science
- B.Sc. (Computer Science)
- B.Sc. (Design - Gaming)
- B.Sc. (Design - Graphics)
- B.Sc. (Film & TV Production)
- B.Sc. (Information Technology)
- B.Sc. (Information Technology) [Lateral Entry]
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. IT
- B.Sc. IT Industry Integrated
- Bachelor in Computer Application
- Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA)
- Bachelor in Computer Application(BCA)
- Bachelor in Computer applications (BCA)
- Bachelor in Science (I.T)
- Bachelor of Computer Aplication (BCA)
- Bachelor of Computer Application
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Bachelor of Computer Application Industry Integrated
- Bachelor of Computer Application(BCA)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)