Engineering And Technology
Top Engineering And Technology Courses in India
Engineering is the simple and natural approach of using science and mathâ€™s to invent and build practical solutions to real world problems. It uses a combination of the latest advancements in technology and human intellect to create value for all disciplines including electronics, computers, civil and more.
The last couple of decades has thrown up an enormous number of technology and engineering courses in India as career options and study. Aspirants are immensely interested in knowing more about engineering colleges offering such state-of-the-art skilling options.
Top Companies hire from Private Engineering Colleges
Today technology companies are ruling the roost and engineers are driving innovations in everything from food processing to civil constructions. Companies are willing to spend billions of dollars on research and operations guided by brilliant and astute engineering minds. It is therefore of little surprise that some of the top engineering colleges in India also feature among the worldâ€™s best.
Global MNCs and premier governmental organizations worldwide including Microsoft, Google, NASA and more are keen on hiring Indian engineering candidates to ensure high standards. Engineering courses in India are held in very high regard globally.
Eligibility for Engineering Courses:
There are certain eligibility criteria for admission in engineering colleges in India.
• B.E (UG) Courses â€“ 12th Class pass with PCM or Diploma in Engineering (direct 2nd year admission)
• M.E (PG) Courses â€“ Valid B.E graduation with minimum 55% marks
Top engineering branches offered to engineering aspirants include
• Biomedical Engineering
• Information Technology Engineering
• Aeronautical Engineering
• Computer Science Engineering
• Electronics and Communication Engineering
• Electrical engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Civil Engineering
• Chemical Engineering
Trends in Private Engineering Courses
Engineering courses in India do not just provide vocational challenges but also aim at providing holistic skills enhancement in addition to superior pedagogy thus widely improving employability of candidates. Our institutions have also stepped up to the next level by offering several Foreign Exchange programs and Summer internships â€“ all of which aim to provide the student with valuable exposure to international standards and industry demands respectively.
Benefits of Engineering Courses
Engineering courses in India aims to fulfill the industry demands for high skill and caliber manpower, therefore ensuring that students enter into extremely meaningful career choices. Our engineering institutions also aims to act as technology hubs therefore cultivating a scientific mindset to catalyze and spawn further innovation and research.
Popular engineering colleges in India offer some of the top engineering branches and disciplines through a variety of engineering entrance exams. Eligibility for Engineering courses is simplified to a great degree nowadays and getting into the right engineering courses is a breeze when you have AdmissionLelo with you.
Best Engineering And Technology college in India
Given the sheer numbers of engineering colleges and courses going around, making the right choice is always tough. AdmissionLelo makes your life easier by providing FREE Career counselling in Delhi, India so you can get into an educational institution that is most suitable to your ambitions and career goals. Our online career counselling in India aims to provide maximum value to study aspirants, ensuring their goals are fulfilled with maximum comfort and satisfaction. All at the click of a mouse button!
Some of the most popular engineering colleges in India that have propelled employment options to the international stage include below names:
Types of Engineering And Technology Courses
The course curriculum under Engineering and Technology to build your future are mentioned below:
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- B Tech in Civil Engineering
- B. Arch.
- B. Plan.
- B. Planning (Urban Planning)
- B. Tech Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- B. Tech in Civil Engineering
- B. Tech in Computer Science Engineering (CSE)
- B. Tech in CSE (Hons.) with specialization in Cloud Computing (In Association with IBM)
- B. Tech in CSE (Hons.) with Specialization in Data Science & Artificial Intelligence (in Association with IBM)
- B. Tech in CSE (Hons.) with Specialization in Information Security (in Association with IBM)
- B. Tech in CSE (Hons.) with Specialization in Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence (in Association with IBM)
- B. Tech in electrical engineering
- B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- B. Tech in Nuclear Science And Technology
- B. Tech. Aerospace Engineering
- B. Tech. Civil Engineering
- B. Tech. Computer Science and Business Systems
- B. Tech. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B. Tech. Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B. Tech. Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- B. Tech. Information Technology
- B. Tech. Mechanical Engineering
- B. Tech. CS With IBM Cloud Computing, Cyber Security & Internet of things Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Data Analytics
- B. Tech. _ Automation and Robotics
- B. Tech. in Engineering Physics
- B. Tech. Industrial Engineering
- B.Arch - Bachelor of Architecture
- B.Des. - Bachelor of Design
- B.E - Aeronautical Engineering
- B.E - Automobile Engineering
- B.E - Civil Engineering
- B.E - Computer Science and Engineering
- B.E - Electrical and Electronics Engineering