Hospitality And Tourism Management
Top Hospitality And Tourism Management Courses in India
Hospitality (Hotels) and Tourism (Travel) have grown hand in hand over the last decade and more. There is immense demand for trained and cultured professionals who can handle businesses offering these services.
There are plenty of popular hospitality and tourism management colleges in India that offer a wide variety of premium and affordable hospitality and tourism management courses for young budding professionals seeking to pursue local and international fast-moving careers in industry.
Hospitality and Tourism Management Branches
Standard Undergraduate (UG) Hospitality and Tourism management branches:
• Bachelor of Hotel Management
• BVoc in Hotel Management
• Bachelor\\\'s in hospitality management
• BBA in Hospitality and Tourism Management
• Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
• BSc in Hospitality and Tourism Studies
• BSc in Hospitality and Catering Services
Standard Postgraduate (PG) Hospitality and Tourism management courses:
• Masters in Travel and Tourism Management
• MBA in Tourism & Hotel Management, MBA in Hospitality Management
• Masters in Tourism Management
• Master of Hotel Management
• Master of Hospitality Management
Diploma courses are also immensely popular among aspirants. Examples include:
• Certificate in Food and Beverage Service Steward
• Certificate course in Air Ticketing & Travel Management
• Certificate in Travel and Tourism Management,
Hospitality and Tourism Management Entrance Exams
Admission in Hospitality and Tourism Management Colleges in India is an extremely transparent process. This usually happens based on periodic entrance exams such as IIHM eCHAT, Oberio STEP and Christ University Entrance test to name a few. These are usually multiple-choice questions covering diverse domains such as Logical reasoning, General Knowledge, Current affairs & Numerical ability.
Eligibility for Hospitality and Tourism Management Courses
Admission in Hospitality and Tourism Management Colleges in India is controlled through eligibility requirements. For Undergraduate Bachelor programs, you will be required to have completed 12th while Post Graduate programs require that you be a minimum of a graduate from any discipline. If you have cleared the eligibility for hospitality and tourism management courses, you are well placed to answer top entrance exams and get into the course of your choice.
Hospitality & Tourism Management Courses Benefits
With decrease in the cost of air travel and increased disposable income throughout, hospitality and tourism are no longer for the elite. People of all classes are discovering the joy of travel and stay ambience choosing the best value at all times.
India is the hub spot of travel and tourism in Asia since decades now and there is no dearth of global inbound travel traffic asking for top class experiences.
Extremely qualified and well-trained professionals are being sought out by the hospitality and tourism industry to cater to local, national and global demand. Great job perks and compensation benefits await those who are cut out for this role.
Finding the right institute from tons of popular hospitality and tourism management colleges in India, is akin to finding a needle in a haystack. Admission in Hospitality and Tourism Management colleges in India is more transparent with less entry barriers - we make it even easier for you to get in touch with your career compass, on the journey to prosperity and success.
Best Hospitality And Tourism Management college in India
Hospitality and Tourism sectors are extremely job oriented with tangible real-world job impact. This sector has no dearth of jobs for freshers. AdmissionLelo provides excellent career counselling experts in India to help guide you apply for college admission and set you forth on your career journey, destined for success. Information about the best hospitality and tourism management colleges in India are available to you, for FREE. Need more help, feel free to call our toll-free number and ask for FREE guidance.
Types of Hospitality And Tourism Management Courses
The course curriculum under Hospitality and Tourism Management to build your future are mentioned below:
- ATHM (Airline Tourism & Hospitality Management)
- B. Sc Culinary Arts
- B. Sc Hospitality Administration
- B.A. IHTM
- B.SC (LEET) in Culinary Arts
- B.SC (LEET) in Hospitality and Hotel Administration
- B.Sc AAM (Airline & Airport Management)
- B.Sc HHA ( Hospitality & Hotel Administration)
- B.Sc HHA ( Hospitality & Hotel Administration) (LEET)
- B.Sc Hospitality & Hotel Administration
- B.Sc Hotel Management
- B.SC in Culinary Arts
- B.Sc in Hospitality
- B.SC in Hospitality & Hotel administration
- B.SC in Hospitality and Hotel Administration
- B.sc in Hotel Management
- B.Sc. (Airlines, Tourism & Hospitality)
- B.Sc. (Airlines, Tourism & Hospitality) [Lateral Entry]
- B.Sc. (Hospitality & Catering Management Home Science)
- B.Sc. (Hotel Management)
- B.Sc. (Hotel Management) [Lateral Entry]
- B.Sc. Airlines & Airport Management
- B.Sc. Culinary Arts
- B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration Affiliated to National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology
- B.Sc. Hotel & Hospitality Management (HHM) - Resort & Event Managemen (with specialization from 2nd yr) - Restaurant & Catering Management (with specialization from 2nd yr)
- B.Sc. Travel & Tourism Management
- B.Sc.HMCT (Hotel Management & Catering Technology
- BA - IHTM
- BA In Tourism & Hotel Management
- Bachelor in Hospitality
- Bachelor in Hotel Management
- Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology
- Bachelor in Hotel Management in Catering Technology
- Bachelor in Hotel Management( B.H.M)
- Bachelor in Tourism